Thursday, 1 November 2012

4S and Fast

Well, yes. I got my new iPhone 4S. As it's known, a very good experience it is for me to use an apple product. To be truthful, this is my first Personal Apple product. If you didn't know, am on a 48-day religious fast. I would go to the temple everyday, the one in Bukit Panjang. I got the golden opportunity to mix with the priests in the temple. I mingled with them and yes, they communicated with me kindly. They would give me the temple prasad, and I also mingled with the man who would play the drums at the temple. Other than home and school, that's where I get to use and hear Tamil, excluding the mantras being chanted in Sanskrit. I also keep myself away from eating non vegetarian food. Chicken, mutton, fish.. No way to them. Never was I this religious before in my life. I have lost weight. I have become more and more skinnier. I only gained 2 kg in total compared to last year.

I went to the library with that fella. Borrowed some books and left the place. Ate Biriyani with mom for lunch at 3.30 pm. Now off to bed as I've got to go for NCC and Math SCT tomorrow. Shiva, I'll see you tomorrow. I hope the other two supreme beings will attend too. I might want to talk more. More. To myself and to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment