Saturday, 13 October 2012

Thank God! The exams are over.

Well, It has been a long time since I've blogged. A really long time. What could I do? The exams were holding on to me for such a long time. Revising day and night, I am unsure of my examinations' outcomes. Anyways, I'm on a 48-day religious fast. Again. I have planned to go to the temple every morning before school. I know. I've got to wake up at 5.30 every morning and leave the house at 5.55. 5 minutes of bathing, 5 minutes of teeth-brushing, 5 minutes of getting ready, 5 minutes of gulping a glass of milk, and 5 minutes of putting on my shoes. You may think it's tiring, but it isn't. It's extremely peaceful.

I can't think of anything to blog now. I'm too bored to think of anything. I'm going out to watch Maattraan later. Bye Bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment