Thursday, 13 September 2012

iPhone 5?

Day by day, my impression on the Upanyana rituals is worsening. The Brahmins wear the cross thread. Okay, I got that cleared. But why not the other Hindus should wear the cross thread too? So what is the purpose of this ceremony? I don't think that it symbolizes and concerns purity, the three debts and the other religious reasons. It seems to me rather like discrimination. Why does Hinduism only let the Brahmins wear the cross thread and not the others? The Kshatriyas? Vaishyas? Shudras? I am just against the ideology of caste system. Enough talking about it now, the Indian government is now giving A LOT of scholarships and benefits to those of lower castes. They deserve it, for having their ancestors facing generations and centuries of torture. If I was a Brahmin, I would not wear the cross thread. If I had to, I wouldn't rather do it. I would just throw it away, just like how Guru Nanak, Bharathiyar and Kamal Hassan did. It's just a barrier among people and avoiding communications. How deadly!

My body condition is now a bit better. Only by a bit. I am feeling dizzy, extremely dizzy. I wanna get to my bed and doze off. I am craving for sleep.

I just think sometimes that reincarnation is unfair. You might think, "This guy himself is a Hindu. But he doesn't follow his religion. Strange." Let me enlighten you that there are very few things I oppose in my religion - (1) Caste system, (2) Reincarnation. That's the two things I oppose. I don't wish to explain or talk about reincarnation for now. I may or not post about it in the near future, you should just go and read it up on the Internet.

Anyways, there is a happy news for all those who are rich in money or are Apple Freaks, the iPhone 5 has been released. Yesterday around 10pm Singapore time. That's what my friends said, but I'm not so sure. I don't seem to care much about it. I know my parents can't afford it, for I am born in a middle class family. My weekly pocket money is way lesser than yours, trust me. I'd rather be poor in wealth than being rich, as I'm already rich in wisdom. You need money for survival. True. But with money, you can't buy everything. You can't buy a new relationship like a sibling (I'm happy I don't have one: for I get all the things my parents purchase solemnly for myself) nor can you buy a world with ultimate peace. I hope you understand.

Poor people. What did they do, to be looked down on? They were born poor, not their fault at all. If they die poor, I still stand firm in saying it's still not their fault. Why? It is the opportunities which change a man and his actions. He couldn't get the opportunities to enter the middle class or rich world. So, what's your part?

If you are 18 and above, make it a point to donate a sum of money at least every 6 months, to the poor. If you are too obsessed with having a profit in your stocks and markets, your wallet must have helped you in thinking, "I'll donate a 10 cents. Lol!" Let me tell you, if you wish to donate even 10 cents, then better do it. You are at least doing something. But the 10 cents must be donated from the heart. Not for the sake of taunting the situation. Such a horror!

Bai the bay (By the way), I'm logging off now. Good bye and have a night's rest. I'd like to hint you that if that success is your  door, then resilience is your key. Remember, never give up! Edison tried 200 times to get the light bulb. But he only invented the light bulb after some time. He tasted success at last. He believed in this, "I tried and failed over 2000 times in the process of inventing a light bulb. However, I also came to know that over 2000 elements and methods do not make a light bulb." That's not enough. Let me sign off with his favourite quote, "Genius is one percent inspiration; ninety-nine percent perspiration."

Yours Entertainingly,
Engineer.

No comments:

Post a Comment