I am down with fever, sore throat, cough, running nose and sneezing. I guess you can't imagine how I'm still coping with life. I have no other choice. Insomnia has flooded me and my whole mind. I am short of sleep and rest. I slept yesterday at midnight, the time where my mom would say ghosts would roam around. Please don't misunderstand or misinterpret what I am trying to say. My mother is never a superstitious person and nor does she believe in the existence of spirits. It was just too late that I nearly dozed off. I had to finish off my Literature project and the Maths day presentation, which took place today. It was a nightmare; just one in reality. I had to seek some peace instantaneously.
The latest time I woke up today, 6.40 am. The time I would leave house. It's such a rarity and this never ever happened in my life before (when there is school) and little did I expect its happening. 5 minutes to bathe, 5 minutes to brush my teeth and pray, 5 minutes to put on my uniform and pack my bag. I left house approximately at 6.55 am. Not bad, when I stepped foot at school, the chime just rang. I was just on time, thanks to the Lord's mercy! Not the Lord's, but the Lords' (I am referring to Gods/Goddesses, not the Lord's in England). I nearly felt asleep during Math class, skimming through all the Trigonometry notes written on the whiteboard. Sine, cosine, tangent, ratio, reference angle, I had enough! You see, I am not feeling well. Giddiness is a problem, followed by its successor, the The Headache. It was a boring morning and I am not lying!
Next came the Maths day, an event whereby a Sec 2 group is to present a game using a particular mathematical topic to those in the Sec 1 level. It involves both enjoyment and acquiring knowledge. The topic assigned to us was Polygons. We met different kinds of intelligent juniors and even some who were inattentive, after explanations ended up asking, "What is a polygon?" It was a good try and a fair success. Good enough for last minute work, which I believe in! The day ended, but another day is about to begin tomorrow. It's just around 16 days remaining for my final year semestral examinations.
My hands are exhausted after jabbing all the buttons of my fellow companion, one who shows me the path with all the equipments he needs: microchips, keys, motherboard, battery, USB ports and yes, a Broadband computer. I can live without anything, but not my computer. I need him badly. Badly.
I am getting a bit dizzy right now. My matress is going to bear me now. I guess I've got to leave. Befor that, I'd like to share with you something awesome. In the Philippines, engineers found easily-made light bulbs. It does not need money, electricity or anything. You'll see.
![]() |
| Light bulb made out of bottle filled with bleach and water |
Hey, I almost forgot, I made a carrot cake for Home Econs practical lessons yesterday. I don't think it turned out very well, but the icing made it look just a little alluring. I don't know, I need suggestions and comments. Leave your comments, but remember to Silence the Hate.
![]() |
| Carrot cake made by me |
Yours entertainingly,
Engineer.


No comments:
Post a Comment