Sunday, 9 September 2012

Last day of Holidays! :(

It's time to start whining again. I didn't do my English and History homework. I've got to finish everything by today. The cycle of stress is everlasting. Never comes to a stop. It's like the highest stress is the butterfly and the lowest stress is its egg. "This is a school, not a pressure cooker." You would have heard that off 3 idiots, a Bollywood film. What's more worse, it's the end of the September holidays!

I proclaim myself as a newbie at mind-mapping(I might not be super-excellent at it, but I'm superior than the others.) which may be a hindrance to my History homework. It requires me to do a mind-map on how did Singapore achieve Independence. It includes the merger with Malaya and its separation. You've got to at least read it off Wikipedia, or else you wouldn't be understanding a teeny little bit of what I'm saying.

I recently watched these 2 Tamil movies: Naan Ee and Naan. The names sound quite familiar, but are of different story lines. Naan Ee is based on a love story, but not really between humans. You might be surprised. It's a love story between a girl and a tiny housefly. I call it a must watch! Naan is another case, which runs slowly with a murder story. Starring musician Vijay Antony's debut, I'd call it an average experience watching it, but was made to look better with its theme regarding suspense.

I've got a lot of work left at my desk to heed to. I call this day with no surprises and thrills. What a boring day! You just wake up, bathe, eat, work, study and sleep! Lifeless - that's the thing I call it. Life is not how it is and how it should be. It's boring. Boring enough to drive my crazy. I've decided to log out, once and for all.

Yours Entertainingly.
Engineer.

Naan Ee
Naan
   

No comments:

Post a Comment