I feel hungry. In search for food. Not for my stomach. But for my brain. I need knowledge. Knowledge is the one which brings you to the top. You really have to know about something, that's why it's called knowledge. There's this saying in Tamil, "What you have learned is just as small as your hand. What you have to learn is as large as the world." (கற்றது கைமண்ணளவு, கல்லாளது உலகளவு)
I feel like indulging myself into flipping the pages of books I wish to read. I just don't make the time for myself. The Secret, The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, To Kill a Mockingbird. All the novels and success-leading books lay asleep in the wooden shelves, like how a bear would hibernate during winter seasons. I would wake them up to see if they are alive and let them sleep again.
The holidays officially ends tomorrow. 9 days have passed within the blink of an eye. I wish, what everyone would wish, to have a winding clock. You just get to wind the time and days in reality, and go back to an earlier point of your life. It's just like backing up a computer-based system. You guessed it! I want the moments to enjoy my holidays again, right from the beginning. Procrastinated many things I had in mind. Just wasted all of my time. As Edward Young said, Procrastination is the thief of time.
But there's something that lights me up. Not ice-cream. Not at all. I just read off the news in the Internet that Rimsha Masih, a 11-14 year old Pakistani Christian girl with Down Syndrome, who was arrested for burning the pages of the Islamic holy book, the Quran, was granted bail and she's now free! She was behind bars for three weeks and she was accused for blasphemy, which carries the death sentence in Pakistan. Thank god that she's safe with her parents again.
My mind is now filled with the uttermost boredom. I shall kill it, once and for all ,before it begins to multiply like a cancer cell. I just have to help those with cancer when I grow up. I might not be a doctor to help out. I would be an engineer, for that's what I want to achieve. I will see how I can help others trough the furthest contribution my hand could do. So, if you just wasted your time reading my post, I'm sorry.
Yours entertainingly,
Engineer.
I feel like indulging myself into flipping the pages of books I wish to read. I just don't make the time for myself. The Secret, The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, To Kill a Mockingbird. All the novels and success-leading books lay asleep in the wooden shelves, like how a bear would hibernate during winter seasons. I would wake them up to see if they are alive and let them sleep again.
The holidays officially ends tomorrow. 9 days have passed within the blink of an eye. I wish, what everyone would wish, to have a winding clock. You just get to wind the time and days in reality, and go back to an earlier point of your life. It's just like backing up a computer-based system. You guessed it! I want the moments to enjoy my holidays again, right from the beginning. Procrastinated many things I had in mind. Just wasted all of my time. As Edward Young said, Procrastination is the thief of time.
But there's something that lights me up. Not ice-cream. Not at all. I just read off the news in the Internet that Rimsha Masih, a 11-14 year old Pakistani Christian girl with Down Syndrome, who was arrested for burning the pages of the Islamic holy book, the Quran, was granted bail and she's now free! She was behind bars for three weeks and she was accused for blasphemy, which carries the death sentence in Pakistan. Thank god that she's safe with her parents again.
My mind is now filled with the uttermost boredom. I shall kill it, once and for all ,before it begins to multiply like a cancer cell. I just have to help those with cancer when I grow up. I might not be a doctor to help out. I would be an engineer, for that's what I want to achieve. I will see how I can help others trough the furthest contribution my hand could do. So, if you just wasted your time reading my post, I'm sorry.
Yours entertainingly,
Engineer.
No comments:
Post a Comment